The 2013 World Series championship has finally been decided and all eyes are now looking towards San Francisco Bay for the final racing in the current America’s Cup event. The World Series has been a prelude to the America’s Cup and has been staged over three years of racing, with … Continue reading
- Satisfied Customer on AppThemes
- The Kruzenshtern: The End of the Tall Ships? | Maritime,Travel and Cruising Links and Resources. on The “Sedov” is the world’s largest traditional training tall ship, named after the celebrated Arctic explorer Georgy Sedov.
- Clarke on Brigantine may Reverse Fortunes of Trading by Sail
- will jones on Shenandoah of Sark arrives at Virgin Gorda after Atlantic Ocean blues
- Santiago Lasheras on True Life Adventure for Argentinian tall ship Libertad